Friday, July 12, 2013

Rafting Diva

I did take a break from painting, remodeling, assembling, lifting, and cleaning in my French house, and decided to create a layout for the C'est magnifique sketch challenge of July.
Once again, I had to pick into my small vacations scrapbag, and then I found I missed something. No paint, no stencil. But I did let some few years ago in this house so I found an old pansies stencil and white acrylic paint bought maybe ten years ago at Michaels !
so here is the result :


You can see the white paint and the pansies... I used We R Memories keepers papers and chipboards (same collection than the ones used for the previous challenge... remember, only one scrap bag...), a EK Success border punch and decorative scissors, I am Roses leaves, a white gel pen, and a Prima Marketing flower from the French Canection, Paris.

By the way, in 2 days it will be the French National day, and I will host a challenge, and you could win some of these flowers plus few other French things... So be sure to follow my blog, I will post the challenge this Sunday.

I hope you like my layout. See you soon !

2 comments: