Saturday, November 9, 2013

A workshop in Aberdeen !

What ? It's already been like a month since I blogged ?
It's not like I was laying on a beach... first I did fly to France, drove to the mountain, destroyed an old kitchen and dragged away the crushed parts, help built a new one, drove back to south of France, received one of my sea shipment, did a lot of administrative stuff, fly back to Aberdeen, move to another house and received the second sea shipment. And since three days, I try to unpack everything. BUT my scrapbook stuff are well in place.
pa
So, now tomorrow, I will have my very first workshop in Aberdeen, at The Papeterie. I will teach how to make this Christmas layout.

 
You will need 7 different papers, with at least two 12x12, distress ink and tool, paper distresser, decorative scissors, half pearls, poinsettias and leaves die-cuts, gold gel pen.
If you are in Aberdeen, the workshop take place at The Papeterie between 1 and 3PM. Please feel free to stop by, I always glad to see new faces.
 
I will get back to you probably Tuesday night, I will have an internet connection at home this day.
 
Have a great week end !

2 comments:

  1. PHEW~! Reading all that you did - I'm pooped! LOL!! Wonderful page - good luck on the class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tired now!!! You have been busy and scrapping too!

    ReplyDelete