Thursday, December 12, 2013

Last day for a challenge

Hello !

Beside the card of the day, I will show you a layout I made yesterday for the last challenge of the year at Sketchbook365 blog :


Papers by Piggy Tales, grunge board sheet and wing shapes by Tim Holtz, white distress crackle paint by tim Holtz, acrylic white paint, blue and green distress ink by Tim Holtz, brick stencil by Want2Scrap, green washi tape by Webster's page, black and blue washi tapes found at Costco, white foam alphabet by Thickers, acrylic stickers by 9Clouds. Plus two chipboard corners given by a one of my friend.

It was not easy to refrain myself to use flowers or glitter or flourishes on this layout ! I did want a manly page, I think the result is not bad at all !

Now for the card, a super easy one made with a free gift from Cardmaking&Papercrafts magazine  :


The blue reindeer on the envelope was made with a glitter pen and the stencil given by the magazine. Let's just say it was the quickiest card I made. Sometimes you lack of inspiration... At least, it matches my layout ;-)

Continue to comment and don't forget to follow me, there is still few until the end of the week to win the prize...

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. I love the reindeer on the envelope. Elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great masculine layout, Valerie! I love the stenciled background. Another wonderful card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine layout !
    The card is very beautiful with these colors !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great guy page, seems like that is all I do..LOL. Love the card, it is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page love the brick texture on the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the background bricks! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously manly :) Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchbook365, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout, I always love seeing masculine themes. Thanks so much for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete