Wednesday, December 18, 2013

You know it's Christmas time when...

...I'm making cookies. For teachers. And boxes. To put the cookies in. It's the best way to get rid fast of my Christmas papers, by the way ! Two sheets of papers for one box, maybe I really will reduce my pile of papers. And I will have room for new ones ! Yeah !

Look what I have done yesterday night...


My favourite, "croquants aux amandes". You can find the receipe in this previous post.

Now for the cards. They will be the last using Recollections papers (finally !).

 
Perfect to use your small pieces of papers ! Stickers by Making Memories, distress ink by Tim Holtz.

 
Snowflakes stamps by Inkadinkado, golden marker by American Crafts. I love the golden twine, but it was not easy to glue it. I used the Fabri-Tac glue for that. I didn't want to put sentiment on this one, I found it perfect like this.


Again the golden twine (love it), K&Company chipboard alphabet, Prima Marketing laces, wood snowflakes I re-found in my stash, golden marker by American Crafts.
The blue paper was embossed with an Impressabilities by Spellbinders and distress ink in brown (Tim Holtz). I used the snowflakes as a template for the envelope. The crystal line under the NOEL is by Want2Scrap but colored with the golden marker.

Still two days to play with my 30 cards before Christmas... See you tomorrow !

6 comments:

  1. I love that tree card! Everything looks great but I really like that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look delicious, Valerie. Your cards have been so inspiring. I love them all, but the tree is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! Your treats look delicious and those cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the projects, that tree card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a lot of work, you're a busy girl. I bet those teachers love these goodes. Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and your cookies look delish!

    ReplyDelete