Thursday, May 8, 2014

View of Istanbul and Feeling Sketchy challenge winners !

Hello !

We have two winners for the April's challenges 86 and 87 for the $30 in chipboard and bling from Molossi and the $15 of trinkets from Trinket Track. So come and see on the Feeling Sketchy blog if you are one of them !

You maybe noticed that I wasn't really around these past 2 weeks. Well, I was on a trip to Istanbul with my daughters and we were quite busy there !
It's a huge and beautiful town, and all the wonderful things to see give me inspiration for my future projects. Here are some pictures for you :

The Blue Mosque

Agia Sophia

Sea view of Topkapi Palace


Dolambahce Palace

I will show you more of those places in the next days, with gorgeous inside details of the monuments. See you soon...

2 comments: