Thursday, December 24, 2015

My last gift card holder of 2015

I made it ! I create 30 gift card holders before Christmas ! Can you believe it ? This one was harder than the tags or the cards...

So to finish this personal challenge, I made a paper Christmas stocking :


You can pull off the top to reveal the gift card :


The ribbon can be take off to have a better access to the card.
I use papers from the Winter in the Woods stack by DCWV.

This is the last day to enter my giveaway, so be sure to follow my blog and comment on my blog'spots written between the 12/9 and today, and you could win a 12x12 DCWV stack !

I will reveal the winner tomorrow for Christmas !
I wish you a great Christmas' Eve and hope to see you tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your challenge. I like challenging myself. I have to think of a good challenge for myself on my new blog. This idea is once again GREAT. I can't wait until next year so I can use some of your ideas for gift cards. I hope you can now relax and enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe you were able to make 30 gift card holders, and all of them so unique! What a fun design this is, with the pull off top! I have bookmarked almost all of your ideas so I can use them next year. Thanks so much for sharing with us and have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete