Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pop-up Christmas card

I hope you have a great Holidays season so far and you enjoy looking at my Christmas projects to see if I can go through the end... Well it seems like I will fulfill my personal challenge of 30 gift card holders as there's only 2 left...

Today my holder is a card, with a pop-up gift bag inside where you could fit a gift card !



Materials :
- red and white chevron paper (Canvas Corp)
- Jolly Christmas : red and green diamonds paper (CB)
- red and green pin dots paper (CB)
- Jolly Christmas Saying paper (CB)
- Walnut stain distress ink (Ranger)
- black and white rick- rack ribbon
- tissue paper

Today and tomorrow will be your last opportunity to enter my giveaway by commenting on posts between the 9th and 24th of December and following my blog. You could win a 12x12 DCWV stack !

See you tomorrow for my last gift card holder...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Just when I think you have to be out of great new ideas you surprise me with another one, and this one is just, just great!!!!!! I love doing little purses and totes and putting one in a card that pops up is just way to exciting. Thank you so much for this GREAT card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is the cleverest one yet! I didn't know there were so many ways to present a gift card, and every one is adorable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete