Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Santa's bag

Hello !

Santa stopped by my my house earlier this year and left one of his bag...


OK ok... I made it... but it's cute, right ? 
I use a rectangle of burlap fabric, sewed with a jute cord along the edges (Canvas Corp). I glued resist alphas misted with Barn Red glimmer mist, both by Tattered Angels, on the front the bag with fabri-Tac. A piece of ribbon and a small tag (from the Jolly Christmas Saying paper by Canvas Corp) attached with a mini black clothespin finished the project.

It's just the right size to slip a gift card into it, so I can count it for my 22th gift card holder !

Have a great day and see you tomorrow !

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little burlap bag and you're right about it being the perfect gift card holder! Thanks for all the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea. I love it. Thank you for sharing, I would have never thought of that, but it is practically perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love burlap and such a great idea!! You are my inspiration!! Keep them coming because you are helping me get all my Christmas gift card holders done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just received some burlap leftovers from a friend's birthday party and didn't know what to do with those pieces. You've given me a very good idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete