Thursday, March 17, 2016

K&Company Envelope mini album

Few years ago, I made a mini album with K&Company envelopes an I never blogged about it. I think it deserves to be shared...

So this is the story. My brother in law and his family came to our house in Houston for vacations, and we went to San Antonio where we took a vintage family picture. 
I loved this picture so much I made a mini , and each page of this album shows a close-up of this picture...


The cover and each page of this album are envelopes glued together. On the cover, you could see a crystals, flowers and leaves by Prima Marketing, metal embellishment by Recollections, alpha rub-ons by Making Memories.
On the first page you could see the original picture :


vellum frame and word by K&Company, rub-ons by Making Memories. All pages have a pocket (the opening of the envelope).


Chris is my brother-in-law. I called him the wild adventurer because... he's really not one. But he came to Houston !
His brother, Oli (my husband), work for an oil company, thus the oil robber nickname...


And here I am with with sister in crime (in law, ah ah!):


 K&Company flower die cuts, Making Memories metal alphas, EK Success border punches.


My daughters, (Calamity) Jade above, and her sister Pearl. 


The cousins : double shot or double trouble ?



I cherish this album, I hope you like it...

See you soon for another (more recent) project...

No comments:

Post a Comment