Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mixed media Ken Oliver bookmark with Tattered Angels glimmer mists

Hello !

I received this week my new order from Canvas Corps Brands, and I did play with my new toys...
I ordered the new water media bookmark made by Canvas Corp for Ken Oliver and wanted to see how they react with glimmer mists...
So I choose the Weathered Copper - Bare Metal kit (Tattered Angels) to create the background. The paints inside the kit are really easy to use, you will find a step-by-step sheet inside to help you recreate the finish. Once the background dried, I applied Texturez Gold Mine paste (Shimmerz Paints) over a stencil by TCW. I added the resist alphas (Tattered Angels) sprayed with Verdigris glimmer mist (included in the kit) and some border sticker (K&Company) to finish the bookmark.

Here is the result :


A little close-up to see the texture and layers of inks...


If you like this bookmark and want to learn more about the process, let me know it in the comments section and I will try to make a video or a Periscope about it ! I just opened an account on Periscope so you can already follow me @ValerieAndrieux, I will start soon to broadcast...

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment