Saturday, April 23, 2016

April PPP Prima challenge's tag

Hello !

I know, I'm not use to post on Saturday, but I've create a tag to participate in the April Prima challenge and I didn't want to wait until Monday to show it to you...


So... I cut a tag into a En Francais paper (Prima Marketing). I distress the edges with Walnut stain (Ranger), and stamp a honeycomb design (Prima Marketing) with the same ink.
I use Platinum crackle paste over a stencil (both Prima Marketing), then splatter some blue ink (Tattered Angels), and add a doilie die cut (Prima Marketing).
The Julie Nutting doll and Eiffel tower came from the Merci set (Prima Marketing), and colored with Copic markers.
Few more En Francais paper from the 6x6 pad to decorate the tag, like the leaves (draw and cut from a TWC stencils), lace, flowers and beads (Prima) to finish it.

A close-up...


Thank you for stopping by and take a look at this tag.
I wish you a wonderful week end !


No comments:

Post a Comment