Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Shabby chic altered box with Art Anthology

Hello !

It took me forever (due to my back issue), but I was in time for my Art Anthology's post !
This time I created an altered box, with shabby chic style using mixed media techniques... Take a look :

shabby chich mixed media wood box with Art Anthology paints and Prima Marketing flowers

To add Spring colors to this box, I used the Colorations sprays by Art Anthology in Avocado and Wild Orchid.
For the embellishments, I used Prima Marketing flowers and dies, lace, half-pearls, metal embellishments, and Martha Stewart molds with air dry clay for the corners, central frame and cameo.

You can see additional close-up pictures and the complete video tutorial on the Art Anthology's blog.
For more mixed media tutorial, you can go to my YouTube channel too...

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope to see you soon for another project...

No comments:

Post a Comment