Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Mixed Media Art Journal Spread with Art Anthology

Hello !

I'm on the Art Anthology blog today with a new mixed media project : an art journal spread ! 
I'm in need of sun and warmth and its reflects in this pages spread...


Lots of inks, paints and stencils by Art Anthology, and some Inkadinkado, Deep Red and Heidi Swapp stamps to complete the project. You will find the video tutorial on the Art Anthology blog. Please visit my YouTube channel too for more tutorials... And find more of my Art Journal pages here.

Now about the theme of this art journal spread... I helped my daughter with one of her literature home work, about happiness and way to obtain it. The main idea of 17th century philosophers was humanity always looks above to reach another level of satisfaction despite what is already at hand. I think it's only part true. One of the important thing to be happy in life is to have and make choices. Taking actions, decisions, imagine what you want and act accordingly is part of happiness. It's not always about having something more. It's also about keeping what you have.

So imagine your life. Be aware of what you already have. And change what you don't like.

You can now go back to your life, the philosophy class is over ! Thank you for your time, and see you soon for another project !

No comments:

Post a Comment