Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Once more...

Yeah me ! I'm proud to announce that another of my projects was choose to be published by Northridge Publishing. So I remove all the pictures of it in my french blog and Pinterest board, and I sent it today to Utah...
I can't wait to see the book !

If you curious, you maybe notice my tiny picture on my blog. This was taken in Vegas, near the treasure Island. My daughter took this picture, and I like it very much. I choose it for a challenge last year. Subject : all about me.


Can't remember the brand for the paper. I used an embossing pen with clear embossing powder on the red flower and the flourish (even if you cannot see it, it's there), blue crystal beads, few flowers and my Cricut for almost all the letters and the frame.

Don't bother to look in older post into Scrapbooks etc... website, I didn't win. But I'm very satisfied with this layout. I should do more scrapbook page about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment