Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pinspired tag card

Some Pinspiration today for this tag card, re-arranged to fit my papers. Here is the pin I lift (you can find it on my Pinboard Cards) :
Blush Crafts: Add Some Sparkle...
Using my Kaisercraft papers, cling stamp by recollections, brown distress ink by Tim Holtz, ribbons from Hobby Lobby and a brown cardstock tag, that's what I have created :
 
 
I used an American Crafts gold pen to outline the stamp on the envelope. The golden string is attach with Fabri-Tac glue, my favorite glue for fabric, ribbon, glitter paper too.
 
 
Leave a comment and follow my blog (the google friends connect button is working now) to win the 3 embellishments packages....
 
Have a good day.


11 comments:

  1. I love it everytime when you put a part of the card on the envelope!
    Great Job!
    Let the cards come ... great ideas for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Valerie. Just like a pretty gift, all wrapped up and ready for giving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, the present idea is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful!! Love the colors, so festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the ribbon you chose and the gold pen work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! And I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with your lift. Very pretty. Isn't Pinterest wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy reading your blog and have nominated it for The Liebster Award! If you are interested just pop over to my blog to learn more about it!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pin! I really love your inspired card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card, I love that lace bow!

    ReplyDelete