Monday, September 15, 2014

CMS challenge #70

Hello everyone !

I bet you are already set for fall, and everything is about pumpkins, orange and leaves... Let me show a layout I have made for the CMS challenge #70, where we have to include something meaning Fall. Even if there are brown and orange/red colors in this challenge, I have decided to use blue and grey as the main colors of y layout. Here is the color board :


And this is my layout :


The picture was taken in Brenham, Texas, obviously in the Fall season (see the white pumkins ?), 11 years ago.

You can found MME and Recollections papers, MME stickers, distress ink by Tim Hotlz, scriptures stamp by the Paper Studio, doilies chipboard by Maya Road.

Don't forget : this month you could win a $25 gift certificate for an online store of your choice. So PARTICIPATE !

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Valerie! Fall temperatures are here in NY. We went apple picking yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice, I could tell right off the bat there was some MME in there.

    ReplyDelete