Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Masking technique with stamp

Hello everyone !

Here is my inspiration post for the Feeling Sketchy Blog : I will show you how I reduced the size of the stamp on of my card from last month challenge :


I did reduce the size because this stamp (MME, Miss Caroline collection) did not fit the tag, so I used the masking technique to do so. See the difference :


First, ink the center of the stamp :


Use two pieces of paper for the masking :


Stamp your image with the papers masking the side :


Now you have your image without side...


Ink the left side of the stamp :


Use a piece a paper to mask the stamped image and stamp the left side, with the already stamped image as point of reference :


Tada ! You have an image with a left side !


Ink the right side :




And stamp as the other side but on the right side this time :


Tada again ! You have your stamp at a smaller size !


I hope this post gave you a lot of idea to resize your stamps !

See you soon...

1 comment: