Saturday, December 13, 2014

Burlap tag

Hello !

I have an unusual tag for you today ! The base is a burlap tag by Canvas Corp Brands, covered with modeling paste mixed with Black Magic and Bahama Blue glimmer mist (stencil Prima Marketing). Lace, pearled twine and K&Company alphas, plus a poinsettia (I Am Roses) covered with Red Barn glimmer mist, and two leaf cut out of a Santa's Journey pad by 7Gypsies.


This made a small but cute and artsy tag.

What did you plan for today ? As I have already made my Christmas shopping in November, I was free today. So we drove last night for a late arrival in our mountains, and will have two days of Winter fun ! We gonna try our new Body Glove Snowsled. We bought them in Aberdeen last year, but no snow during the Winter to play with them... Those things look like fast ones... I will tell you later...

Have a great Christmas shopping if not done already !

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! I love that you mixed the Tattered Angels with modeling paste and put it on burlap. I'd been wondering how to layer burlap and that just looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete