Thursday, January 8, 2015

C'est Magnifique January challenge layout

Time to complete my 2014 albums... So I made another layout for my Istanbul one, using the January of C'est Magnifique challenge :


Here is my layout :


K&Company papers, I Am Roses flowers and leaves, stencil and vintage photo distress ink by Tim Holtz, Antiquities rust embossing powder by Ranger, Lucky8 punch by We R Memory Keepers, Tattered Leather glimmer mist and Barn Red glimmer mist by Tattered Angels, stamp by Prima Marketing, rub-on alphas by Making Memories, lace by Hobby Lobby.

"Too PRETTY to stay still"... both of my daughters ended up wet because they couldn't resist to play on the rocks inside the sea... We had to give the youngest my large sweater while her clothes dried on a sunny rock !

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon !

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for entering our january challenge at Cést Magnifique!
    Hugs Stina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the mix of color and patterns. Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique January Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on the background paper along with the embellishments! Great layout. Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete