Thursday, September 24, 2015

C'est Magnifique kit September challenge

Good day everyone !

I'm still having inspiration to create this week, so I use the C'est Magnifique kits sketch to make this layout :


You can now compare to the sketch :


OK, now I see I get caught in the making process and forget about few details, like flowers and strips of papers, but love the result !

Here is a close-up :


And the list of materials :

- Umwow chipboards and stencil
- 7Gypsies papers (Lille)
- 7Gypsies paper tapes (Global)
- Tattered Angels glimmer mists (Tattered Leather and Marmalade)
- Tim Holtz distress inks (walnut stain and Vintage photo)
- gesso

Hope you like it !
See you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page! I love the masking and the chipboard. Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique September Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete