Saturday, December 5, 2015

Snowmen gift card holder

I didn't show a lot of fussy cutting these days, so let me change that... I pulled out an old Recollections pad from my stash to create this card, with hand cut snowflakes, snowmen and other cute Winter things...


The base is a 6"x6" blank card, cover with papers. But before adhering the inside,  I score lines in the middle, and 1.5" from this middle line on each side of it.
Then I cut out a almost flat rectangle between the middle and the upper scored line, centered, to create an opening for the gift card.
The inside was glued except for the part between the two scored lines.
I just had to decorate the rest of the card with the cut Winter designs. I adhere the snowflakes with 3D foam adhesives.


You still have few days to follow and comment on one (or several...or all !) of my gift card holders to enter the first giveaway with a banner stack from DCWV as prize ! The winner will be announce on the 9th...

Have a great Sunday !

1 comment:

  1. The pop up is cute on the inside. A nice surprise along with the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete