Monday, December 21, 2015

The little red giving card

Good morning !

I told you muscles will get back to me... I'm walking like a granny today ! But my hands were strong enough to create another gift card holder !
It's a card, with fussy cutting on the front...


and more fussy cutting on the inside ! The branches are glued under the white paper only, and hold the gift card. The papers came from a Christmas pad by Recollections (found at Michaels this year).


3 gift card holders to go ! You still have time to comment and follow to enter the giveaway...
See you tomorrow !

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I like fussy cutting but I don't think I've ever done this much all at once! This is just gorgeous and so bright and cheery! What a clever design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so creative! I must give it a try.

    ReplyDelete