Thursday, February 25, 2016

Enjoy the little things...

Hello fellows !

I was in a bad mood this morning, letting unwanted things crawl over my mind and ruining my energy. So, like everytime I'm pissed off, I grabbed a sponge to kill my dirty dishes, chase some dust all around the living room, and as I still have anger, drown laundry into hot water. 
After all of that, I was feeling less annoyed by the so called negative things I was thinking about earlier, and started to look at the little things I was happy about. Like : I will have a card published in June, Spring is blooming in my garden, I made my youngest laugh this morning (not an easy thing these days), it's a sunny day... all kind of small random things that can light up a day !

All of this to say, enjoy the little things because it's what happiness is made of. 
Here is a card for you to illustrate that :


I made it with the Happy day (Ah !) stack by DCWV (fussy cutting soothe me too...).

I wish you an happy day, full of small happy things...

No comments:

Post a Comment