Saturday, February 20, 2016

Prima Marketing February BAP layout

Hello !

I'm back and ready to catch up with my February projects...
First one, started in the mountains (but in need of a tiny thing from my stash home so finished today), a layout for the Prima BAP challenge... 


I did a lot of work on the background, using stamps and stencil, distress ink and glimmer mists, and gesso..I had bits of Stationer's Desk papers that I used for the layering, and added more gesso and mists drops. I draw the circle with the inside tube of Barn Red glimmer mist and a black Faber-Castell PITT pen.

Here some close-ups :


Love this lace sticker ! Perfect fit for the layout.


If you look very closely, you can see the stamped gesso (bottom right).


You can see in the pictures above how I created the background. First, stencil, then mists, then gesso, layers of papers, and mists again.

Here is a list of what I used :

- Stationer's Desk papers (Prima Marketing)
- 6x6 crackle stencil (Prima Marketing)
- honey comb stamp (Prima Marketing)
- brick wall stamp (Prima Marketing) - I used this one on gesso under the layers of papers.
- gesso
- Walnut Stain distress ink (Ranger)
- Barn Red, Tattered Leather and Black Magic glimmer mists (Tattered Angels)
- black PITT pen (Faber-Castell)
- lace sticker (Prima Marketing)

Thanks for looking at my project ! I hope it gives you some inspiration to play with the Prima challenge too...

See you next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment