Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentine's gift : an altered wine bag with Canvas Corp Brands

What sound more romantic than sharing a bottle of wine in front of a wood fire ? 
So I decorate a wine bag to hold a two-glasses bottle for Valentine's day !


I found a kraft and chipboard bag in shape of a bottle and covered it with Red and White Mini Hearts paper (Canvas Corp Brands). The edges are distressed with Walnut Stain distress ink (Ranger). I added some journaling tags from Sending Love Words on ivory (CCB).
The bow is made with burlap fringe in ivory, sprayed with Barn Red glimmer mist (Tattered Angels). I adhere it with Fabri-Tac on the bag, as well as the flowers.
The flowers are velvet flowers by 7Gypsies with Barn Red and Tattered Leather glimmer mists. I made knots with jute cord as flower's center.

I hope it gaves you some inspiration for your own Valentine's gift.
see you tomorrow for another card...

4 comments: