Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring time ! An altered clock

Spring is here !

In fact, Spring is in my garden since few weeks now, but it's official today ! Let celebrate this new season with a flowery project !
I bought a cheap white clock and covered it with rolled flowers from the  DIY Paperie flowers kit by DCWV. The numbers were cut with my Cricut and the Ashlyn alphabet in peach cardstock, and I covered the background with a paper back denim sheet by DCWV.



I used leftovers of papers to create the smaller flowers.
I glued all of them with a glue gun.

Have you been creative today ? Spring is a real creative push-up for me, so you'll probably see a lot of project during the month to come...

See you very soon !


2 comments:

  1. Your flowery clock is so pretty.
    Love the rolled flowers in the different sizes.
    I journaled a bit today….thats about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy ! Doing even small creative things everyday is the spirit !

      Delete