Thursday, June 9, 2016

Getting to know...me : an interview by Amy Kunkle !


How incredible is that ? Amy Kunkle, who's podcasting these days about craft designers coming from different background, find me on the internet, and decided to interview me ! How lucky am I ?



You could listen to the podcast on her blog, and you will also find interviews from a bunch of creative ladies.

You will learn few things about me, about the difficulty to stand up as designer with no artistic background, and listen to my incredible French accent all along ! (please don't laugh... Ok laugh...)
You will also find tutorials and a lot of resources on her blog so don't hesitate to look around !

Please get back to me and tell me what you think about this interview, I would love to have your feedback on that !

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment