Wednesday, November 2, 2016

DCWV November challenge card

November will be a very busy month (don't forget we are only 2 months apart from Christmas...), lots of projects for challenges or just fun are coming... Today it's the DCWV challenge's turn. I made a layout and a card (you will see the layout tomorrow).
Here is the sketch for the card :


Before I start my 30 days before Christmas thing (like every year starting on the 25th of November...), I still have few days left playing with Fall stuff, so I made an Autumn card !


I used the Autumn Leaves stack by DCWV and my love of fussy cutting to create it...

I think I got one Fall card or two to show you before the Christmas ones, so stay tunes...
Thank you for stopping by and see you tomorrow for the layout...

No comments:

Post a Comment