Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Fall mini album with DCWV and Piggy Tales

Hello !

This will probably be my last Fall post. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving day, and I will start my 30 Christmas cards right after that...

Today's project is the perfect opportunity to assemble all your Fall memories in one mini album...


I only use two things to create this album : a mini with peek-a-boo windows by Piggy Tales and Autumn Leaves stack by DCWV.
I cut out the title out of a journaling card. It really pops from the leaves paper with copper accent.



I didn't fill the album with pictures (yet) but already prepare the spots for them. The small rounded squares are in fact windows where you can placed picture or journaling or paper. Love this peek-a-boo feature !


The stack has a lot of great designs, like this blue paper, or the one with leaves and the one with scriptures below.


I have always add details to the windows, or change the paper over it. This album came with a template to cut the paper at the exact size of the album with lines for the windows too !


I really got a thing for copper this year...


This album has 5 double pages, lot of room for pictures and journaling, it could be a perfect gift for Thanksgiving !

I hope you enjoyed what you saw. Thank you for reading this post.

I wish you a fantastic Thanksgiving day tomorrow, don't spend too much on Friday and don't forget to stop by my blog to see the first of my 30 Christmas cards !

No comments:

Post a Comment