Sunday, November 27, 2016

Holly Jolly Holidays card


How are you today ? Ready to jump into Christmas spirit ? Beside my cards, I'm so not ready, my house will not be decorate until next week end, and I didn't even start my Christmas shopping list !

 
The card I will show you today is made with the same papers and stickers collection than yesterday's card : Christmas Creations stack by DCWV and stickers by Recollections. I just add a red pompom ribbon on the top.
 

It's a quick and simple card, well coordinate with yesterday's one in papers and design.

Thank you for stopping by on this Sunday. I hope you will come tomorrow to see the next card... It will be a mixed media project !
And don't forget to follow and comment to enter my giveaway !

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love the shape of the top layer...great deco edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The journaling tags of this stack helps me a lot with cards ! Thanks for commenting !

    ReplyDelete