Thursday, November 17, 2016

November More than Words challenge layout

Hello everyone !

I did make a layout for the More than Words challenge this month, and I will try my best to not forget a requirement for the challenge...


I followed all the quotes : I got something blue (obviously) with the inks, something old (hidden in my stash rub-ons), and something new (brand new silver stones found in a home decor aisle) ! Nothing borrowed except time from my shores...
The Word "special" inspired me a layout about my oldest daughter because she is so very special to me (as my youngest) !


I used an embossed white paper for the background (DCWV), with Stargazer Minx, Raider Colorations spray and Ink Spot Colorations spray by Art Anthology, very old black lines rubons, a 12x12 stencil by TCW with light modeling paste, and silver stones (glued one by one !).


Title is an epoxy word by Heidi Swapp, and picture is matted with DCWV papers (jet Black and Copper Blues stacks).


Did you notice the change of my blog's template ? I hope you like it more... If not let me know !

Thank you for your time and see you soon !

14 comments:

  1. A fabulous interpretation of our challenge. Love the whole graphic feel of this. Just fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page Valerie !! Perfect work !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome background! I love it! Thank you for playing with us at morethanwords challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done here! It's stately, not fussy, yet impactful. Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow…love the interpretation of the sketch, Bg work is fantastic, love the Graphic feel…truly awesome...Thank you for playing along at More than Words…xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Such a perfect interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME layout!
    Thanks for joining over @ More Than Words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so much texture on this one! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on our challenge this month! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete