Monday, November 14, 2016

Prima CAT November challenge tag

This month, the Prima Marketing PPP challenge was filled with mint, lavender even purple colors. As I didn't have any of the products pick, I decide to go for the CAT challenge with them. So I ended up with a tag loaded with Prima products :


I followed this sketch :

Catnovcolor

and used a Aquarelle tag, papers from the French Riveria kit, Fairy Belle stamp, crackle stamp, Prima ribbon, wood icon (Cartographer), wood border, Prima dies (leaves and clock), chalks in pink and purple and of course Prima flowers !


I added to that some Art Anthology paints (to obtain the light purple on paper), Vintage photo distress ink (Ranger) and few half pearls.


Thank you for stopping by on your busy Monday ! I'm always thrilled to see some visitors...
Have a great day and see you soon !

2 comments: