Monday, December 19, 2016

A latte with Tim Holtz for Christmas ?

During my Black Friday shopping, I did order the Fresh brewed stamps by Tim Holtz, and as I received it few days ago, it was a perfect timing to use them on one of my Christmas card !
I cheated a little bit with the stamp, it supposed to be a sketch stamp, but I just wanted the cup so I masked the arrows with scribblings.
 

Papers are from the All about Christmas stack by DCWV, twine by Maya Road.
I stamped each cup on 3 different papers, and added small punches and twine.

I wish I could share a cup with Tim for Christmas, but I think I'll have to content myself with the stamps only... Never mind.

The Holidays are a time of sharing, so grab two cup of your favorite brew and share it with a friend, co-worker or a perfect stranger ! Or make cards and give them ! You have now 24 designs of Christmas to inspire you on my blog... And don't forget I will share with one of you some of the goodies I received as a DCWV DT member during this year by giving away an awesome prize to one of my follower who left comment(s) on my Christmas card(s) ! You'll have 30 chances in all to participate, one for each card before Christmas ! See the top left post for details...

Thank you for your time for reviewing today's card, see you tomorrow for another one !

No comments:

Post a Comment