Sunday, August 27, 2017

Altered clipboard with Art Anthology

Hi there !

If you are following my blog, you know that I'm moving from France to Texas, and that I didn't received my craft materials yet... On the top of that, I moved to Houston where Harvey was just in time to try to stop me from creating... Well, despite those little things, I decided to go on with my volunteering at CKC event in Houston on Friday, where I had the pleasure to meet the lovely Stayce and Lorrie who let me play with the Art Anthology goodies !

So I grabbed a plain clipboard, somme gesso and a black paint, borrow stencils, mediums, stamp and paper towel (!) from the booth and create this :


You will find more pictures and details as well as a video tutorial on the Art Anthology blog, or on my YouTube channel.

If you are in Texas, stay safe on this Sunday. For all, I hope your day will be creative.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today, and see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment