Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Prima doll Christmas card

Long time I didn't play with my (Prima) dolls ! It was about time to used this Christmas one !


 A lot of layers and Prima products... Fairy Belle papers, moulds, paper clay, flowers, die, chalks, doll stamp,...
Soft colors are nice for Christmas too if you add a little gold and glitter...


I added some watered white gesso over the Art stones and microbeads and when dried some gold ink. I used the gold to stamp the sentiment and color parts of the dress.


I does have a shabby chic, doesn't it ? I think it's pretty as a jewel !


This is my 12th Christmas card. Can you believe we are almost half way of the 30 ? Did you like all, none or just some of my cards so far ? Don't hesitate to tell, your comment will earn you an entry to my giveaway if you are a follower...

Rendez-vous tomorrow for another Christmas card. Have a wonderful day waiting for our date...


No comments:

Post a Comment