Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Gorjuss Valentine's card

Hello there !

It's been a long time since I played with my Gorjuss stamps and my markers... So I just pulled out one and made a card with it :


So I colored the Gorjuss stamp The Hatter with my Copic Sketch markers before cutting the stamp out. I found in my stash some old paper from DCWV and Webster's pages matching perfectly the colors I choose.


The frame and the sentiment were cut with the Cricut machine and the Home Decorations solutions cartridge.


Are you working on Valentine's cards too ? I think I will make a couple more before it arrived...

See you in few days for a mixed media project for Anthology with a surprising theme...
Thanks fpr stopping by and have a great day !



7 comments:

  1. HI Valerie -I adore your card and your coloring is very pretty - :) just came over from the Scrapbook affiliates FB post. Happy New Year to you! I am now a follower and look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa for the compliment and the following ! Happy New Year to you too !

      Delete
  2. Ohh- so pretty! Came to visit from Scrapbook Affiliates FB group and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen ! Good to see fellows from other places !

      Delete
  3. beautiful card and amazing colouring. I am in aw.
    popping in from the scrapbook.com affiliate page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog you have here thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete