Friday, January 12, 2018

Purple mixed media canvas about Maths !

Hello !

I'm on the Art Anthology blog today with a new mixed media project : a canvas celebrating the Maths !


How did I end up with a maths oriented project ? No idea... I just wanted to included rulers (Prima Sunrise borders), numbers (Prima Sunrise numbers) and squares, so the maths thing seams obvious...
I used the gorgeous mediums by Art Anthology with their stencils to create the background, and you can also see some tissue tape (Tim Holtz) under the purple.
I added metal gears, wood arrows, circles and diamonds, a metal circle and an acrylic protractor !


You can go to the Art Anthology blog to see more pictures and the moodboard I used to choose my colors, as well as the video tutorial of this project. You can watch the video there too :


Thank you for stopping by today. I wish you a great week end !
See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment